Monday 30 January 2012

Natural Collection Lipsticks

Boot's own Natural Collection range is often overlooked due to the cheap products and the cheap looking packaging. However with the products all at under £1.99 I felt almost obliged to pick something up. Well, that was over a year ago and since then I've bought a number of things from the line, the star of which is the lipsticks.


I have five colours from the Natural Collection range, however the selection is huge! I'm not sure exactly how many colours they do, but there's more variety present than in a lot of higher end lipsticks, which is lovely to see in such a cheap brand.
"What are you waiting for woman, get on with the review!" Okay, okay, well quite simply I love these lipsticks. The pigmentation rivals more expensive high street lipsticks I own, such as Rimmel or 17. The thing I really love about these though is the consistency, they feel more like a balm on your lips and can be applied without a mirror, just as a balm could, yet there is still a good colour pay off. 
I also have the colour Autum Glow, however  I bought it after taking these pictures.

Out of the colours I have my favourite is defiantly Coral Shimmer. The collection has some very bright and dark colours as well. These would be a great buy for anyone considering starting to wear brighter lipsticks, but don't want to waster their money on an expensive product if it may not suit them. 

There has to be a catch? Well yes, the only problem is that the staying power isn't great, however due to the fact they can be applied so easily this doesn't bother me too much. I also can't be too picky when I've only spent £1.99 on a product.
Let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!