Thursday 5 April 2012

Elf Shimmering Facial Whip

I was quite looking forward to receiving this as I'd had my eye on it for a while. I'm also finding myself falling in love witt the whole concept of cream blushers. They're just so easy to work with and generally lovely. Cream blushes never cease to surprise me with how little I need to get a quite an intense colour. Sadly this doesn't have that quality, you need quite a lot to get a good colour.

The colour I have here is Citrus which I thought would be a great shade for me, but alas I wish I'd have gone with something like Pink Lemonade instead, just because it's a little brighter. You can see from the swatch that the colour is just generally dull. My favourite thing about this is the finish, it's very pretty and pearly without being shimmery. However it's pretty hard to achieve the finish as this is not an easy product to apply!

All in all I don't feel any loss from having this and won't be getting rid of it, but it very rarely gets used as I have so many other nicer blushes, plus the colour also isn't great so I just don't tend to reach for it.

I hope this review was of some help,
What's your favourite cream blush?
This is all, 
Gemmm xxx

Follow me on bloglovin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!