Monday 2 April 2012

Uder-rated foundation!

Around August time my Grandma saw this foundation on 3 for 2 at boots, so she bought two for herself and gave one to me. I know, how awesome is my Grandma?!


I read/watch a lot of blogs and I don't think I have ever come across a review on this, or anything generally stating how wonderful it is! It's medium coverage but it looks very natural due to the colour adapt technology. It can also be built up into a really beautiful full coverage foundation. The finish feels really nice, it's not the slightest bit sticky. It's probably my favourite foundation, it's great on my dry winter skin and my oily summer skin! Also the packaging is great, I forgot to snap a picture, but the way the pump is designed means literally no product is wasted.
If this is my favourite foundation, it may confuse you as to why it isn't my everyday foundation, basically it's nearly ran out and as it's a tenner I can't afford to buy it again, but then I found it on cheap smells for £6! Woo- that's my week made :)
What underrated products do you own?
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same about my Trilogy Very Gentle Cleanser I swear it is the best cleanser I've ever tried and used, it has natural ingredients and it really is amazingly gentle, however I've just read about it once in another blog! This looks like a really good foundation and just like you I've never heard or read about it either... I'm having a giveaway on my blog lovely, here's the link if you want to check it http://glitterdetector.blogspot.pt/2012/03/occ-lip-tar-giveaway_30.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually looking for a good cleanser at the moment, I might give this one a try :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you reviewed this, I always mean to write a review of it and never get around to it, it's been my every day foundation for about six years and I absolutely love it! Such lovely coverage :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I completeley agree, It's so versatile coverage wise :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!