Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD Owl Nails

Well hey there! So I know these aren't perfect but I still thought they were cute so I uploaded the pictures anyway!

My nails are really short and abit gross at the moment as I've not been looking after them due to exams and I couldn't stop biting them during the last England match! ( Another quater final knock out? There's a surprise!)
I like this design as you can use any two colours, I think it looks great with lighter and darker versions of the same colour. I might try purple and lilac next! Also my Models Own nail pens came in super useful for this.
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Great design. I have a strange love for all things owls!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are so underappreciated for the cuteness! And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!