Monday 2 July 2012

NOTD Essence


 You know me, somethings a bargain and I jump right on it! Well Essence nail varnish is around a pound so when I went over to Ireland I got a few colours! I meant to get the top coat however I accidentley picked up the base. I really like it though, it makes the nail varnish on top look super duper shiny!

If you ignore the shoddy applicatoin, this was applied on a moving vechile!Whilst we're on the topic of application this dries super fast, it actually dries quicker than most of the slightly dearer nail varnishes I have.The colour of this is really great too, it was opawue in two coats, sadly this does chip after a day if you don't use a top coat.
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!